NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
- THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.This notice is provided in two layers: This top layerbriefly summarizes how we handle your health information, and the attached bottom layer provides further details of our privacy policies and procedures.
- How we may use and disclose your health information. We use health information about you for treatment, to get paid for treatment, for administrative purposes, and to evaluate the quality of care that you receive. For example, your health information may be shared with other providers to whom you are referred. Information may be shared by paper, mail, electronic mail, fax, or other methods. We may use or disclose your health information without your authorization for several reasons. However, beyond those situations, we will ask for your written authorization before using or disclosing your health information. If you sign an authorization to disclose information, you can later revoke it to stop any future uses and disclosures.
- Your rights. In most cases you have the right to look at or get a copy of your health information that we use to make decisions about you. You also have the right to request a list of certain types of disclosures that we have made. If you believe your health information is incorrect or information is missing, you have the right to request that we correct the existing information or add the missing information. Please refer to the detailed privacy notice for details on this subject.
- Our legal duty. We are required by law to protect the privacy of your health information, provide this notice about our privacy practices that are described in this notice, and seek your acknowledgment of receipt of this notice. We may change our privacy policies any time. Before we make a significant change in our policies, we will change our notice and post the new notice in the waiting area. You can also request a copy of our notice at any time. For more information about our privacy policies, contact our Privacy Officer listed below.
- Privacy complaints. If you are concerned that we have violated your privacy rights, our privacy policies, or if you disagree with a decision we made about access to your health information, you may contact our Privacy Officer. You also may send a written complaint to the US Department of Health and Human Services. We can provide the appropriate address upon request.
For any questions please contact:
Roxane Smith, 621 West Francis North Platte, NE 69101 or call (308)534-8800.
About Us | Physicians | Staff | Pre-Op | Health Plans | My Surgery | Contact Us
The pictures displayed in npsurgerycenter.com are images of physicians, patients and employees who have consented to have their pictures in this website.